Print this recipe
Save to disk
Full version with graphics
Honey Lemon Cold Drink
Submitted by: Lauren
This recipe is in categories Healthy eating, Picnic,
About this recipe:
Comments: Care needs to be taken with the hot water and slicing the lemon.
Preparation Time: 2 mins
Cooking Time: 3 mins
Number of servings: 1
Serving suggestions: You can put the lemon on the cup
A nutritious, refreshing drink.
- 3 spoons honey
- 1 lemon
- 200ml hot water
- 5 ice cubes
Making and cooking it
- Make sure you have all the ingredients.
- Take the cup and put in the honey.
- Put all the hot water in the cup to melt the honey.
- Take the lemon and slice it in to pieces.
- Put the lemon in to the cup and use the spoon to squeeze the juice out.
- Put the ice cubes into the cup and wait for it to cool.
- You are DONE!