Print this recipe
Save to disk
Full version with graphics
Nutella Biscuits recipe - only 4 ingredients
Submitted by: Mya
This recipe is in categories Baking, Desserts, Party food, Picnic, Snacks,
About this recipe:
Comments: A simple recipe - care with the oven needed of course.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 12 mins
Easy to make tasty snacks. Any chocolate spread containing nuts could be used.
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (115g) caster suger
- 1 cup Nuttella
Making and cooking it
- Preheat oven to 180°C conventional (160°C fan-forced).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Place all ingredients into an electric mixer and mix until all ingredients form a dough.
- Roll tablespoon-sized balls and place them onto the tray.
- Use a glass to press the balls out into even-sized discs.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Leave to cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to a baking rack to cool further.