Print this recipe
Save to disk
Full version with graphics
How to make double chocolate chip cookies
Submitted by: Kyle Wharton
This recipe is in categories Baking, Party food, Picnic, Snacks,
About this recipe:
Comments: Take care when removing the cookies from the oven.
Preparation Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Number of servings: About 30
A simple recipe easy for young people to make.
- 250g unsalted butter,softened
- 350g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 310g plain flower
- 55g cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 350g dark chocolate,chopped
Making and cooking it
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Grease two large baking trays and put the baking paper on top
- Beat the butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs and stir.
- Sift in the flower,cocoa powder,baking powder and salt and mix.
- Fold in the butter.
- Put large spoonfuls of the mixture on the baking trays.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes,or until the bases are cooked.
- Leave to cool on the trays.