Print this recipe
Save to disk
Full version with graphics
White Festive Fudge
Submitted by: Jasmin
This recipe is in category Party food,
About this recipe:
Difficulty: not rated
Comments: A simple recipe for young people to make for festive occasions.
Preparation Time: 3-4 hours
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Number of servings: 16
This is a vegetarian recipe
- 300g white chocolate .
- 200ml sweetend condensed milk .
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence .
Making and cooking it
- Line the tin with greaseproof paper . You put the chocolate, vanilla essence condensed milk into a saucepan over a medium heat . Stir them together until the chocolate has melted .
- Pour the mixsture into the tin, and smooth the top with the back of a metal spoon . Put the tin into the fridge for 3-4 hours .
- Remove the fudge from the tin by lifting it with greaseproof paper . Turn it out onto a board and peel off the paper . Cut the slab of fuge into squares.
- Put a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of just-simmering water . Make sure th bowl dosen't touch the water . Break the chocolate into the bowl, and stir until it has melted. Put the melted chocolate in to icing syringe and decorate the squares. When the chocolate has set, put the pieces of fuge into paper cases.