Print this recipe
Save to disk
Full version with graphics
This recipe is in categories Desserts, Party food,
About this recipe:
Comments: This is an excellent recipe for children to try and make.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour (refrigeration)
Number of servings: 12
This is a vegetarian recipe
We decorated these with mini eggs for Easter but you can add smarties, chopped cherries or appricots, anything you like really. Try adding edible glitter for Christmas sparkle.
- 55g Butter
- 4tbsp Golden Syrup
- 100g Milk Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 70g Cornflakes
- 24 Mini Chocolate Eggs
Making and cooking it
- Put the butter,syrup and chocolate in the mixing bowl.Place the bowl over a large saucepan of simmering water.
- Allow the butter, syrup and chocolate to melt, stirring to mix well.
- Remove the pan from the heat.Take the bowl out of the pan.
- Add the cornflakes to the mixture and stir well, using the wooden spoon.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into the paper cases.
- Add 2 mini eggs on top of each crispy cake.
- leave your crispys to set in the fridge for 1 hour.