Print this recipe
Save to disk
Full version with graphics
Submitted by: Hollie Jamieson
This recipe is in categories Breakfast, Snacks,
About this recipe:
Preparation Time: 10 mins plus overnight soaking
Cooking Time: none
Number of servings: 4 adult bowlfulls
- 150 g Porridge oats
- 25 g Dried cranberries
- 50 g Ready-to-eat dried apricots, chopped
- 25 g Sultanas
- 300 ml Apple juice
- 100 g Blueberries
- 100 g Rasberries
- 8 tbsp Plain yogourt
- 4 tbsp Golden syrup
Making and cooking it
- Mix the oats, cranberries, apricots in a large bowl.
- Stir in the apple juice.
- Cover and put in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, share the mixture between 4 bowls.
- Spoon 2 tbsp yogourt onto each one.
- Share the blueberries and rasberries between the bowls.
- Add one tbsp of golden syrup to the top.