Print this recipe
Save to disk
Full version with graphics
Moist Chocolate Muffins
Submitted by: Angela
This recipe is in categories Baking, Desserts, Party food,
About this recipe:
Comments: This recipes requires: using the oven, using the hob and measuring.
Preparation Time: 15
Cooking Time: 15
Number of servings: 14
Serving suggestions: as your inspiration floats :)))
Muffins are rather like a large fairy cake, they can be sweet or savoury. Usually muffins are made using a cake batter, where everything is beaten together, rather than a cake method where some ingredients are beaten and others are folded in. Muffins are great for learning to bake simple cakes.
- 125 g margarine
- 180 g cooking chocolate
- 230 g plain flour
- 30-40 g cocoa
- 250 g sugar
- 1.5 spoon baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 230 g milk
- 30 g cream milk
Making and cooking it
- Melt the margarine with 50 grams of chocolate, let it cool for a while, using your time to prepare the rest of the muffins.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, cocoa, vanilla and the left 130 gr of chocolate but this time grated.
- Mix the margarine and eggs. When mixed, add the rest of the ingredients but using a spoon not a mixer.
- Pour the muffin mixture in the muffin pan baker, (put little bit of margarine on each form so your muffins don't stick)
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes on 200 degrees C
- Enjoy! You'll love your muffins with extra chocolate. This is a real home made recepe, just follow the steps and you'll have a delightful and unforgettable dessert :))))