Print this recipe
Save to disk
Full version with graphics
Submitted by: Madison Harris
This recipe is in categories Party food, Picnic, Snacks,
About this recipe:
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (2 sticks) soft butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped, Roasted Cashew Nuts, Salted
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 4 dozen Jumbo Cashew Nuts (Whole)
Making and cooking it
- Blend together vanilla extract and butter or margarine. Stir in chopped cashews.
- Beat in egg. Gradually stir in flour.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Top each with a whole cashew nut.
- Bake in preheated oven 375 F for 7 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Cool cookies on wire racks. Store airtight.