Print this recipe
Save to disk
Full version with graphics
Alex's flour cooked Cod
Submitted by: Alex Wood
This recipe is in category Main courses,
About this recipe:
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Number of servings: 2
Serving suggestions: Lovely with peas, fresh bread and butter
- small cup plain flour
- sprinkle dill
- 30cm piece loin of cod
- a dollop olive oil
Making and cooking it
- Put the flour and dill on a flat plate.
- Mix it with your fingers.
- Cut the cod into two pieces, (in half).
- Coat the cod in the flour mixture on both sides. Make sure it is completely covered.
- Get a frying pan, put in dollop of olive oil and gently heat.
- Carefully put the cod into the pan.
- Flip the cod over after a couple of minutes.
- When the cod is golden brown on the outside remove from the pan.
- Then eat!