Print this recipe
Save to disk
Full version with graphics
Octopus with Guam Sauce & Turmeric
Submitted by: Hicory dicory clock chefs.
This recipe is in category Main courses,
About this recipe:
Preparation Time: 1 hour
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Number of servings: 2
Serving suggestions: Plate
- 11b Octopus (fresh from Sainsbury's)
- bottle Turmeric
- bottle Italian Sauce
- 11b Spinach
Making and cooking it
- Boil the Octopus in a pot, if you aint got a pot boil in a Tagine, then put Octopus in a plate.
- Place the cooked Octopus in a plate once rinsed.
- Prepare the Turmeric in a boul adding Italian sauce. mix and cook in a pot/tagine
- spread sauce over Octopus on plate. chop some spinach cook u ntill wilted andd add a hanfull of wilted spinach around Octopus to decorate.