Print this recipe
Save to disk
Full version with graphics
Submitted by: Ted O'Hare
This recipe is in category Main courses,
About this recipe:
Difficulty: not rated
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Number of servings: 4
Serving suggestions: Serve with boiled brown basmati rice and/or naan bread.
- 1 Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 3 x 15ml spoons (tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 x 15ml spoons (tablespoon) Curry powder
- 1 Cauliflower
- 400g (14oz)Potatoes
- 1 Green Pepper
- 200g (8oz)Frozen Peas
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 bunch Coriander
Making and cooking it
- Dice the potatoes and cauliflower into roughly 2 cm cubes.
- Steam or boil the potatoes for 10 mins then add cauliflower and cook for a further 10 mins.
- Chop the onion, thinly slice the green pepper and fry, in a wok or balti, in the olive oil with a little salt until onion is golden brown.
- Add finely chopped garlic and curry powder and gently fry for a further min.
- Drain the cauliflower and potato, saving the cooking water.
- Add the cooked potato and cauliflower to the the fried onions, with the frozen peas and quartered tomatoes.
- Cook the mixture on a medium heat for 5-10 mins, stirring and adding small amounts of cooking water as necessary.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.