Print this recipe
Save to disk
Full version with graphics
Submitted by: Fantastic 5
This recipe is in category Healthy eating,
About this recipe:
Comments: Requires the use of sharp knives to cut bread and other smaller objects such as tomatoes and cucumber.
Preparation Time: 10 Mins
Cooking Time: No cooking required
Number of servings: 1or 2
Serving suggestions: Cold
This is a vegetarian recipe
- 2 pitta bread
- 2 cheese slices
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) cream cheese
- 1 cherry tomato
- 2 slices cucumber
- 5 grapes
- salad garnish
Making and cooking it
1. Wash your hands
2. Gather equipment
3. Collect ingredients
4. Slice pitta breads length ways into 4 strips each
5. Spread with cream cheese
6. Arrange into a jenga like structure
7. Cut one slice of cheese into a spiral (watch your fingers!)
8. Arrange the spiral of cheese around the structure
9. Roll the other slice of cheese into a napkin shape and place next to the structure.
10. Cut the slices of cucumber into star shapes and place on the rolled cheese.
11. Cut the tomato in half, in a zigzag pattern if you can, and place in front of the rolled cheese.
12. Place the sliced grape around the edge of the plate.
13. Finally place the salad garnish on top of the structure to finish!