Submitted by Madison Harris
About this recipe
Healthiness : (5 votes) Difficulty:
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (2 sticks) soft butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped, Roasted Cashew Nuts, Salted
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 4 dozen Jumbo Cashew Nuts (Whole)
Making and cooking it
Always wash your hands before preparing food.Cashew Cookies - print view
- Blend together vanilla extract and butter or margarine. Stir in chopped cashews.
- Beat in egg. Gradually stir in flour.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Top each with a whole cashew nut.
- Bake in preheated oven 375 F for 7 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Cool cookies on wire racks. Store airtight.
If you tried this recipe and liked it, tell us about it
|Required fields are bold|